I’m a big fan of lists. For some reason, lists de-stress me and help me organize my thoughts. Since I don’t have too much time to blog at the moment, I thought I’d post a list of things I either need or want to do in the near(ish) future in no specific order.
- Get a job! I have three solid prospects right now (including an interview this afternoon!), so that shouldn’t be too terribly hard.
- Sign a lease for an apartment! This will happen as soon as I have a job.
- Get a bed. Sleeping on an air mattress for 3 months is starting to mess with my back and prevent me from sleeping. I’m tired of being tired.
- Download music from iTunes. My Grandma gave me iTunes gift cards, and I have yet to use them (mostly because I keep leaving them at home. Fail on my part.)
- Cook. I’ve missed cooking and baking, so I’m very much ready to have a kitchen again.
- Watch a movie. Sometimes I just need to chill out.
- Go to the Portland Art Museum. It’s free this coming Friday!
- Take pictures of Portland. Beauty surrounds me, but I have yet to capture it to share with you all. Tisk, tisk.
- Go for a bike ride. Of course, I must purchase a bicycle first, but still this is something I really want to do.
- Decorate my apartment. Enough said. This will include candles.
- Sleep. I haven’t been doing that too well recently. See #3.
- Read a book. A much loved and sorely neglected hobby.
- Blog. Doing that now, but I need to keep doing that on a daily basis.
- Start a new project. As if I didn’t have enough already…
- Write a novel, which entails getting the perfectionist out of my head. Much easier said than done, though at least it is started already.
- Go grocery shopping, or at least eat. I need food.
- Have a date with John. We need to do something fun and explore Portland.
- Call or email my friends that currently reside in the Eastern Standard Time zone. I really do want to keep in touch with them.
I think that’s about it for now, so I’m going to publish this and go read. What do you need or want to do in the near future?