- Vice Verses by Switchfoot – I love music! And I have been a Switchfoot fan for years. So when this album was released recently, I absolutely had to listen to it. I love how Switchfoot didn’t just recreate the same sound over again; they wanted to try something new and went for it. And frankly, it is excellent.
- Discovering new blogs – I found Daily Garnish through Espresso and Cream, a blog I already follow. While I’m not a vegetarian, I do need to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet and enjoy food blogs that inspire and share adventures in the kitchen.
- Scarves – I’m not a big accessories fan, but I prefer not to live without scarves. They add variety to my tees, jeans, and a cardigan standard wardrobe. Also, they help keep me warm when the temperature drops. I just love them.
- Having a three day weekend – Since I started working in May, I haven’t had three days in a row off except to celebrate my anniversary in July. I also rarely have two days off in a row. So having a three day weekend on an actual weekend is a reason to celebrate! So excited!
- Coffee – After randomly giving up coffee for two months, I’m slowly starting to drink it again. And I enjoy it! Especially with coconut creamer from Coffeemate. A cup in the morning with a good book is pure relaxation!
Also, I apologize for the lack of pictures. The one downside to owning a Macbook versus a Macbook Pro is that it doesn’t have an SD card reader, which wouldn’t be a big deal if my camera was new and Macbook-compatible, but it isn’t. So until I borrow my husband’s computer and upload pictures, I won’t be posting any pictures. Thankfully we share and all I have to do is remember to ask. 🙂 I’ll keep you updated!