My current reading list
With fall upon us, I have found even greater delight in curling up with a cup of hot chocolate or coffee, a fluffy blanket, and a great book, preferably with time to read said book cover to cover. So without further ado, I will share my current reading list after my trip to the library today!
- Feminine Appeal – Carolyn Mahaney
- This Momentary Marriage – John Piper
- No Greater Love – Mother Teresa
- Because He Loves Me – Elyse Fitzpatrick
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks – Rebecca Skloot
- The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 – Lawrence Wright
- Girls in White Dresses – Jennifer Close
- In Pursuit of Silence: Listening for Meaning in a World of Noise – George Prochnik
- My Life as a Traitor – Zarah Chahramani
- Girl in Translation – Jean Kwok
- Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and Bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001 – Steve Coll
More will follow, I assure you! In addition, John is reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to me every night since I’ve never read the Chronicles of Narnia, having chosen C.S. Lewis’s more obscure works. If, of course, you have any recommendations, please do not hesitate to share! I will most likely read them and let you know what I think!